[CT Birds] Both Yellow-bellied/GC Kinglets Stratford

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 13:00:35 EDT 2008

 From Scott Kruitbosch:
9/30 - Stratford, Boothe Park -- 2 YELLOW-BELLIED FLYCATCHERS, 1
YELLOW-BELLIED SAPSUCKER
Stratford yard -- 8+ GOLDEN-CROWNED KINGLETS (flagged by eBird for a high
count)

Other notables at Boothe Park included 1 RUBY-THROATED HUMMINGBIRD, 1 BELTED
KINGFISHER, and 15+ HOUSE FINCHES.
All birding was done in a short period around midday. The warblers have been
very quiet - only a Pine and a Common Yellowthroat today. I had incredibly
great views of all the birds I found. I was quite surprised to see either of
the YB species but having them together in the orchard was amazing.

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Stratford, CT