[CT Birds] Eurasian Wigeon

Jim Zipp jimzipp at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 4 15:51:10 EDT 2008

>From John Barriger via The Fat Robin.

Meriden  -  (1) Male EURASIAN WIGEON; (2) BLUE-WINGED TEAL; (1) NORTHERN
PINTAIL
                 Bishops Pond on Research Parkway - 1:30-2:15
                 Take I-91 to East Main Street exit
                 Go east (toward Middletown) for approx. one mile.
                 Take right onto Research Parkway
                 Approx. three miles - Research Pkwy divides Bishops Pond -
Eurasian Wigeon is in
                 pond on west side of street (looking toward I-91).

Roy,
Not sure if you want to give directions, but thought I'd include in case.
See you soon in the field

John

The Fat Robin Wild Bird and Nature Shop
3000 Whitney Ave.  Hamden, CT 06518