[CT Birds] Unusual Plover?

Mark Szantyr birddog55 at charter.net
Mon Oct 6 22:06:57 EDT 2008

Ringed Plover!!!!!!!????????   Are there any more details?  Was it compared
to any Semipalmated Plovers?  This might be the second or third New England
record!!!!!  I know I am being a bit of a jerk but this is a major major
major rarity......

Any more details?

I think I need to take my blood pressure medicine....

Mark
Mark S. Szantyr
80 Bicknell Road #9
Ashford, Connecticut 06278