[CT Birds] more birding from the driver's seat

Schlesinger, Lee Lee.Schlesinger at purchase.edu
Tue Oct 7 18:13:23 EDT 2008

Generally my similar reports have been extra-limital, from the West Side
Highway in NYC or the like, but this one is actually from Connecticut:

As I was stopped at the light in front of the Stop-and-Shop in Glenville
(Greenwich), there was a flurry of warbler activity in the trees and
bushes next to me.  Only two warblers were identifiable:  a
yellow-rumped warbler, and a black-throated green, but there were more.

I truly appreciate the mixture on the list-serve of reports of casual,
backyard, scientific, and passionate birding modes.  It reflects what a
community actually does.