[CT Birds] New Haven Bird Club First Wednesday Walk Update

Kris Johnson krisjohnson99 at snet.net
Mon Jan 5 17:53:54 EST 2009

The NHBC walk this Wednesday 1/7 at Sherwood Island SP in Westport may be postponed until 1/14 (second Wednesday). If the weather gurus project the morning to be icy or raining hard, we will postpone the walk.  Tina Green will be leading this walk and we will make a decision tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday) about 3:00 pm. A message will be posted here tomorrow afternoon either way.  Kris Johnson  

More information about the CTBirds mailing list