[CT Birds] LI Sound: a Waterbird Wasteland in the 21st century

edward.raynor at maine.edu edward.raynor at maine.edu
Mon Jan 5 22:12:58 EST 2009

Hello CT birders,
Speaking of the lack of waterbirds in Long Island sound, does anyone
know how many Dovekie records there are for CT? Also, were the New
London CBC Dovekies in CT waters? And last but not least: now is
probably the best time for Common Murres in eastern CT since I've been
birding(6 years).

Happy New Year,
E.J.