[CT Birds] Banded Peregrine Vid/Info

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 22:30:42 EST 2009

I just uploaded a video of the Peregrine Falcon. It is divided into two
parts - the first minute or so is perfectly clean G-rated footage. Then
there is a 10-second warning so that you can stop watching if you like, as
the rest shows her feeding on her prey. Clicking on the link and watching
the first minute will NOT show you anything graphic. It is completely clean
until my warning break.

http://vimeo.com/2732856

Information from the USFWS says this female was banded as one of two
nestlings on May 8, 2006 in Providence, RI. Thank you to the several people
who emailed me to tell me who to contact.

I know - another raptor video - but I couldn't help it. It's her fault for
being there and posing. This was just too good of an opportunity to shoot
one of the most amazing birds in the world.

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Stratford, CT
kbosch at gmail.com