[CT Birds] 4 Eastern Meadowlark?

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 22:56:31 EST 2009

This just caught my attention:

 From Bob Packard, Bruce Hart, Ilene Goldstein:
01/03/09 - Stratford, Great Marsh -- 4 Eastern Meadowlark

Really, four? Or was that a typo for one? I would email one of these birders
directly but I do not know their addresses. Where in the marsh? I've been
all over the southern end of Stratford repeatedly nearly every day for about
two weeks now and I'd be surprised to learn four are there. I know there was
one from the CBC, which I presume was tonight's report from Lordship Point.
I realize by writing this if they do not subscribe to CT Birds they will not
see it...everyone should!

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Stratford, CT