[CT Birds] Turkeys - like pigeons on steroids -- last 50 year birds??

Kevin Jensen ktjensen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 09:13:45 EST 2009

Two big tom turkeys at I95 south Exit 43 this morning.  Year bird.

Since we are about a week into new year, and a few are out doing year
lists for the magical 100 in January:  Can you share your new birds
and locations, beyond the first 50 birds you have found so far?  Just
guessing that many year birders would have 50 bird species by now.  In
fact I bet some have a 100 already, just they do not let anyone know.