[CT Birds] The incidental birder

jim at worldpeace.org jim at worldpeace.org
Tue Jan 6 13:43:09 EST 2009

And for yet another type of list that I just started keeping a bit
ago after my dear friend Angela Dimmitt mentioned she kept (Angela,
hope you don't me sharing).

It's a dream list.
Jayne, sounds like you have us all beat on Hummers and my list so far
is Gull heavy, but I have a lot more dreaming to do.

Best,
Jim Dugan