[CT Birds] Bird dreams

recoverywing at cox.net recoverywing at cox.net
Tue Jan 6 20:27:15 EST 2009

Even scarier is that was not my first  lots of western hummingbirds dream, I have had others! :))))))

As far as dreams go Melissa Baston has CRAZY dreams! She actually makes up new species of birds! The next day she tries to figure out what species she has hybridized.(is that a word?)

Sorry Melissa, couldn't resist!  :)))

Jayne Amico/Southington

---- "jim at worldpeace.org" <> It's a dream list.