[CT Birds] Leg-hold Trap Bill Hearing Monday

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:51:52 EST 2009

I have more info for anyone who wants to attend or to testify at the hearing
in Hartford on Monday at 10a.m.  There will be plenty of trappers there
testifying for their side.  Hope we can achieve critical mass.  Let me know
and I will forward the info.  Also watch the news Monday night.  The Humane
Society will hold a press conference that day with a former trapper
demonstrating how body-crushing and leg-hold traps work.  Sounds just
sensational enough to make the evening news.

--
Dana Campbell, Priest in Charge
Church of the Good Shepherd, Hartford
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com