[CT Birds] COA Birding Events Calendar

COMINS, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Tue Apr 14 07:47:44 EDT 2009

Looks great on the website Gina. Thanks for posting this. Some people have had problems with the times on the calendar.  If you note that events seem to be starting at odd times, the problem may be with the time zone setting on your computer.

Another note on times, since I am having to enter most of the events myself, the end times for most events are little more than guesses.  The start times are taken from the original source, but I would take the end times with a grain of salt and/or contact the sponsoring organization for more details.

If you have events to publicize for your organization, I can add you to the administrators list so you can easily enter your own events...just let me know if you want to be able to do this.    Both free and for 'profit' events are fair game, but please indicate if there is a charge for any events.  I would like to see this reflect the rich opportunities for birding events in the state, so for now I am trying to enter whatever I can find on the web, but I would prefer to automate this to the greatest extent possible.

_http://www.ctbirding.org/calendar.htm_
(http://www.ctbirding.org/calendar.htm)

Patrick Comins, Camp Ellis Maine at the moment.