[CT Birds] clarification

Brian Webster b.webster at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 19:42:12 EDT 2009

I should have mentioned this before...

The name of my condo complex is called Hickory Woods.  When I type a report and send it to CTBirds I call the spot Stratford yard/woods. When I use eBird, to be more specific I called it Hickory Woods.

Sorry for any confusion that may have caused.

I Just got back from a very nice camping trip to Vermont (besides the 29 degree night in the tent last night!) which yeilded 88 species.  Unfortunately I couldn't locate a Scissor-tailed Flycatcher that had been hanging around a marsh in a town called West Rutland.  I did get a lifer in 2 Lincoln's Sparrows though.

On the way home, I had a Common Raven fly-over I-91 near the MA border.  As well as an adult Cooper's Hawk flying over RT-15 a couple miles after getting of from I-91 southbound.

Also, when I got home I found that my male Siskin (hopefully a daddy by now) is still chugging along.

-Brian Webster-
Stratford, CT
b.webster at hotmail.com