[CT Birds] Yard activity plus Siskin fledglings

recoverywing at cox.net recoverywing at cox.net
Wed May 20 07:48:11 EDT 2009

Forgot to mention. For the last week and a half  we have had  daily SOLITARY SANDPIPER visits to our very shallow pond. Never had so many of these birds stop by before!  Sometimes they would be there first thing in the A.M and other times come in towards the end of the day. Have not had one now since Sunday.

Jayne Amico/Southington