[CT Birds] Rt 44 Powerlines, West Hartford

Zagorski, Sara szagorski at daypitney.com
Thu May 21 09:28:15 EDT 2009

 From Sara Zagorski:

5/21 - Rt. 44 Powerlines, West Hartford --

A quiet start to the morning changed just as I had to leave. Among the
usual suspects at the powerline I had a Tennessee Warbler, Bay-breasted
Warbler, and a Wilson's Warbler.   As Paul C. had earlier mentioned,
there seems to be a lot of Tennessee's around this year, at least on the
powerline.  Also lots of orioles, scarlet tanagers, and indigo buntings,
with the pileated woodpecker doing its morning fly-by.

Sara Zagorski
Wethersfield