peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Fri May 22 16:57:07 EDT 2009

Hi All,

We're doing our big day on Sunday, and we're still looking for reports of lingering ducks, Red-throated Loon (common too), Great Cormorant, Least and American Bittern, C. Nighthawk, hawk nests, and reliable sites for Lesser Yellowlegs, Pectoral Sandpiper, Solitary Sandpiper, Red Knot, Whimbrel, and Glossy Ibis, all east of Stratford. It would be helpful if they've been seen within the last day or two, and if they're fairly close to a main road.. .but we'll certainly take reports from anywhere east of Stratford.? If anyone finds anything interesting tomorrow, please e-mail us or call me at 203-644-2163 before midnight..? Thanks in advance!!? Frank Gallo and the rest of the Raven Luna-ticks..?