[CT Birds] 5/25/09 here and there

Mark Barriger mark8bud8 at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 19:04:04 EDT 2009

Spent the day all over Connecticut looking for a good variety of birds. I never made it to the coast because we just had too much fun inland. Station 43 had Least Bittern and a King Rail. Cabella's had Bobolink, Meadowlark, & Grasshopper Sparrows. Simsbury had it's Mississippi Kite along with Blackpoll Warblers. Mohawk MT in Goshen had 14 species of Warblers. Kent had 12 species of Warblers. What a nice day!!

Mark Barriger
Cheshire, CT
Mark8bud8 at hotmail.com