[CT Birds] FAWN

Lisa Gagnon lisagagnon37 at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 15:05:24 EDT 2009

from lisa gagnon 5/26/09 stafford spgs, walking up the road from my walk, saw a mom deer and a fawn, mom took off and the fawn came directly up to me mewing, i did talk to the d.e.p.  and they said mom will come back when she is ready. i did not pet it or touch it ohh but i wanted to. hopefully mom will come back soon, i have been monitioring her since 11 am. if anyone wants pictures that i took with my cell. email me and i will send them out when i can, other wise i won't be able to send any out until the weekend or you can call me on my cell and i will be more than happy to send out to your cell. 573-2471.. thought i would share with everyone. lisa