[CT Birds] New Hampshire

CTHiker20 at aol.com CTHiker20 at aol.com
Tue May 26 20:59:29 EDT 2009

Hey Dad,
   In all my blithering tonight I forgot to ask you about New
Hampshire.Andy and I are going up in either June or July .Originally we were  going to
do the thrush survey but we are putting that off .Anyway we were  talking and
wanted to know if you wanted to come. I am not sure if you can  swing it,we
will be leaving Monday evening and coming back Wednesday night.Its  just to
get away explore the area and wander around. Don't worry about money we
will take care of it .However if you cant go or don't want to that is more
than  ok.Dont feel bad.
Love Aaron