[CT Birds] more on Sandhill Crane

Tim Antanaitis timant123 at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 03:11:01 EDT 2009

I apologize for getting you to look at that.  It's very late.  I thought it was funny and I ran with
it.  I know that's not a Crane, but Sandhill Excavator wouldn't have been as tricky.  Well fellow
CT birders, I say goodbye for the next 3 months, as on June 3 i head up to Rindge, NH to run
the nature center at Camp Wildwood (Mass Audubon) for 3 months.  Please try not to find
any amazing rarities until the end of August.

Good birding,
Tim Antanaitis
p.s. Very nice to meet you today Angela!