[CT Birds] Ct endangered species lawsand Cabela's

jtriana1 at sbcglobal.net jtriana1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 1 06:54:36 EDT 2009

This crossed my mind too while reading the thread.  There is always the big
hubbub (it seems every year) about people divulging Great Horned Owl nest
locations.  I don't think I am going out on a limb to say that the number of
Great Horned Owls in the state greatly outnumbers the number of breeding
Grasshopper Sparrows and Upland Sandpipers combined.

My $0.02.

Thanks,
JT

John Triana