[CT Birds] "Babe" revealed

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 08:16:55 EDT 2009

I agree with all but one of you who said Scarlet  Tanager.   There was a
male hopping around the trees in the area,  although he never went within 50
feet of the nest.  At first I thought she  was a bit small but its hard to
tell 40 feet up in a tree.  I should have  known that was way too easy for
this bunch.  Next time you get the out of  focus photos!!  (At least there will
be lots more of them). Interestingly,  right in the same spot I heard at
least 4 Cerulean Warblers - that's why I  stopped there.
"Message: 7