[CT Birds] Rentscheler Field, only option

paul cianfaglione pcianfaglione at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 16:31:56 EDT 2009

My suggestion would be to look back on the environmental statement for the property before the stadium was built. Since it was the Rowland administration who oversaw the project, it is likely flawed. I would like to see another one done (independently) with a focus on insects and plants. Northwest Park in Windsor, I do believe, has a federally endangered tiger beetle on the property. That same sandy habitat occurs at Rentschler and may hold a tiger beetle or two...... anyone have a good insect net!! I know a good lawyer! does someone know a good entomologist or botanist???

Paul Cianfaglione
Canton