[CT Birds] Fields?

eyeflight16 at optonline.net eyeflight16 at optonline.net
Mon Jun 1 19:03:33 EDT 2009

I believe that grassland is the 2nd most endangered habitat in Connecticut. I think that we need to preserve this habitat, so we can have grassland species here in Connecticut. Just because there are plenty of fields elsewhere doesn't mean we shouldn't help the fields in Connecticut. There used to be quite a bit more fields than there are today.

James Randall