Sunshine sunny19682 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 1 20:54:55 EDT 2009

I personally find this shameful that folks are going to leave this list over
a very serious discussion.  Isn't the focus of groups such as these to find
a way to preserve what is left of our environment and the species supported
through habitat preservation?  I'm really alarmed to see such stuff for it
just promotes a feeling of apathy that we do not need.

I'm sorry you feel a need to go but honestly - what will be gained by it if
we all can't in the end put our heads together to find a favorable outcome
to prevent such destruction in the future?  If we continue on the course we
are - there won't be any wild areas left at all and that honestly depresses
me - I still have a decent amount of life ahead of me - and as a new teacher
of science - I feel it my job to promote awareness of the world surrounding
us and it breaks my heart to think that Planet Earth is going to end up all
tar and concrete...

Donna Lorello