[CT Birds] COA Shorebird and Tern Workshop

Randy Domina rhexp at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:30:58 EDT 2009

COA Shorebird and Tern Workshop

Sunday the 16th of August

We will start w/ a high tide at Milford PT
at 8am and go to Sandy PT two hours later and follow the tide out(this
will mean that we are less likely to have to do any deep wading to get
back to the parking lot. Were shoes that you can get wet anyway.

We will divide into groups by ability so that participants of all levels can have the presentation tailored to their ability.

Julian Hough -- Nikon Pro-Staff
Greg Hanisek
Frank Mantlik
Milan Bull
Randy Domina

Please note that we
 are starting at Milford PT. This is a change from past years.