[CT Birds] Grove Beach Westbrook

Dennis Varza dennisvz at optonline.net
Sun Jun 7 22:45:12 EDT 2009

Hi Folks

Thanks everyone for all the help. But, please no more.

Saunders was referring to Grove Beach Clinton/Westbrook.

I just finished reading  about a cardinal in Clinton where he was

"Another Cardinal,a female was seen at Clinton during the Christmas
holidays. I first saw it Christmas morning at 7 A.M. when its sharp
call-note outside awoke me, and I observed it for a short time in the
center of a gravel walk."

So, he  must have gotten up into that area regularly

Let this be an object lesson to include the town in reports and not
assume everyone knows.

Dennis Varza