[CT Birds] Horseshoe Crabs

wingsct at juno.com wingsct at juno.com
Mon Jun 8 07:23:31 EDT 2009

There's a phone number on the tag that you can call to report
tagged crabs.  Be sure to note the tag number.

Also, if anyone finds a stranded crab, flipped over, but still alive, just pick it up
by the sides of the shell and gently place it back in the water.  Never pick up a
crab by its telson (tail).  Thousands of crabs die annually just from getting stranded.

Meredith Sampson (Project Limulus participant)
Old Greenwich