[CT Birds] Cedar Waxwings

Tammy Eustis teustis at killingworthlibrary.org
Mon Jun 8 20:21:39 EDT 2009

I've been seeing/hearing the same thing - multitudes of waxwings - here in Chester. (In fact, my parents are kind of tired of hearing me exclaim "Waxwings!" whenever we're outside.) I've never seen this many at one time before, other than during fall migration. They love browsing in our poplar and weeping cherry trees.
- Tammy Eustis, Chester