[CT Birds] Common Raven

peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 22:37:30 EDT 2009

Belated report 6/16/2009.? I Common Raven flying down Meadowside Ave. around 2 PM.? My first for Milford. At the Coastal Center today, 1 Glossy Ibis. There have been 8 Ibis at Silver Sands feeding in the channel at the far east edge of the property.? These are likely the same 8 that were in Wheeler Marsh all last summer and probably nested on Charle's Island. They are feeding in a new section of marsh at Silver sands that was just cleared this year... and it's much closer to the Island for them....?
Frank Gallo