[CT Birds] Ransacked Wren House

Jo-Anne Roberts jmrcnslt at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 18:25:41 EDT 2009

That's what I suspected too. She phoned me this afternoon. 4 additional
fledglings were found on the ground around 5 today. It was my assumption
that they were all taken yesterday. I agree, something ransacked the house
and momma/poppa probably cleaned out today! Sad.

I will keep an eye on my wrens since I do have a pair of RBWP feeding at the