[CT Birds] Painted Bunting, Mystic

Mardi W. Dickinson mardi1 at optonline.net
Sat Jun 20 13:53:53 EDT 2009

My understanding is various areas of where the Painted Bunting is
located
is private property and private surroundings. The police cruise the
area regularly and stop others regularly.

Is the area and property owner allowing birders to come and try to see
the Painted Bunting?

I would like to ask Maggie Jones if we are able to come and view the
Painted
Bunting? Is the bird a 1st year male or an adult male?

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
Norwalk, CT