[CT Birds] All white pigeon or dove ID

etbchs at aol.com etbchs at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 12:31:49 EDT 2009

6/22 11:49 am I just spotted a large pigeon/dove that was completely white everywhere, had distinctive black eyes. wide pinkish yellow eye ring. pinkish legs that seemed more talon like as it grabbed the roof corner. bill curved down with raised pink closest to eyes. Upper mandible more pink than yellow with a smudge of black at the tip.. lower mandible yellow. bird? not banded. Could this be a juvenile?? Any thoughts as to what I may have seen. I have pictures.
Elaine in Bristol