[CT Birds] Directions to Trout Brook Valley Land Trust

B Inskeep binskeep at optonline.net
Tue Jun 23 01:50:40 EDT 2009

Here's what I came up with based on cross streets on the Land Trust map and Google Maps directions:

Take I-95 exit 17 for CT-33 toward Westport/CT-136/Saugatuck
Turn left at CT-33/Saugatuck Ave (signs for Westport)
Continue to follow CT-33
Turn right at CT-57/Kings Hwy N
Continue to follow CT-57
Slight right at CT-136/Easton Rd
Continue to follow CT-136
Turn left at Redding Rd
Turn left at Black Rock Rd/CT-58
Turn left at Norton Rd to Elm Dr.
Right on Elm Dr. to parking area

This appears to be the closest parking area to the orchard; a little hiking thereafter.  Going out on a limb posting this as I've never been there either.  Will soon find out!

Link to Aspetuck Land Trust where you can download a map:

Good luck,
Brenda Inskeep