[CT Birds] Roughed Grouse

Brian Webster b.webster at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 07:57:06 EDT 2009

I had to go to Vermont for a Ruffed.  It's too bad they aren't more abundant here because it was quite and experience hearing him drum, trying to find him, then him getting upset with me.  He pretty much dropped his horns and charged....I must have been too close.

Only seen a Ruffed once, but it didn't compare to the dancing Sharp-tails in North Dakota!