[CT Birds] News from Patrick Comins

ELKINS, Kenneth kelkins at audubon.org
Tue Jun 23 09:49:30 EDT 2009

Hello All,

We haven't had the pleasure of hearing/seeing Patrick Comin's voice here replying to our questions and speculations on CT Birds this past week because he is currently dealing with the loss of his mother, Jean Perkins Eddy.

All of the information about the wake and funeral, and how to contact Patrick and his family in an online guest book, is in his mother's obituary that was printed in the Hartford Courant: http://www.legacy.com/HartfordCourant/DeathNotices.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=128768481

Ken Elkins
Education Programs Manager
Audubon Center at Bent of the River
185 Flat Hill Road