[CT Birds] Lyman orchard orioles

Mardi W. Dickinson mardi1 at optonline.net
Tue Jun 23 19:13:11 EDT 2009

Dear Birders,

If anyone would like to send me any information tonight or tomorrow
morning that would help and
suggest specific alternatives about this issue, I would be happy to
put them
together to address this problem to the owners of Lyman Orchard. I may
even go up and speak
with them in person. This might be the neighborly way to approach the

Mardi Dickinson