[CT Birds] This and that

Jo-Anne Roberts jmrcnslt at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 24 05:47:56 EDT 2009

Hi All, Re: hummingbird feeder being emptied

As Carol A suggested: it was a Racoon! Caught on tape. He didn't walk into my flour trap on Saturday because he's standing on the sidewalk up on his hind legs, tilting the feeder back to let the syrup run out of the hole. It took him about 10 minutes to empty the cup or so of syrup that was in the feeder last night.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Jo-Anne