[CT Birds] How to help our rare species (Brian Kleinman)

snaketat at cox.net snaketat at cox.net
Thu Jun 25 21:18:49 EDT 2009

Here is an easy way to help our CT listed species that everyone can do.  When you're out in the field and you come across an Endangered (E), Threatened (T), or Species of Special Concern (SC) fill out a Survey Data sheet and summit it to the DEP for the Natural Diversity Data Base (NDDB) Maps.

What species are on the list you may ask?  Click on the following link for the list:

Click on the following link for a Survey Data Sheet:

If you have any questions about the list or how to report a sighting, please feel free to contact me directly.

Brian Kleinman
Riverside Reptiles