[CT Birds] Sandhill Crane /North Granby (Brian Kleinman)

snaketat at cox.net snaketat at cox.net
Fri Jun 26 20:46:00 EDT 2009

I just got word from a reliable source that there was a probable Sandhill Crane in North Granby off of Loomis Street.  Now unfortunately this was 5-6 days ago and I do not know if the bird is still in the area.  He described the bird to me as gray with a rusty-brown back, It was standing in a field seen from the road.

If you go to look for this bird please stay off of private property and bird from the road only.

Brian Kleinman
Riverside Reptiles