[CT Birds] Winter Wren Breeding

Chasbarnard at aol.com Chasbarnard at aol.com
Sun Jun 28 07:04:36 EDT 2009

I was wondering if Greenwich had Winter Wren as a breeder or not, since I
thought I could recall them being reported on the Greenwich Summer Bird
Count.

The basis for my thought that Weston may have been the southernmost
breeding location was the information contained in " The Atlas of Breeding Birds
of Connecticut." This is part of the State Geological and Natural History of
 Connecticut. Bulletin 113, published in 1994.  Things have changed since
then. Other people have also emailed me about possible breeding locations
that  are not indicated in the last survey.

Charlie Barnard Jr.
Stratford
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323006x1201367222/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun