[CT Birds] FW: [capecodbirds] Re: Violet-crowned Hummingbird in Virginia

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 30 08:03:35 EDT 2009

Thought this may be of interest.Keep an eye on those hummingbird feeders.You never know!

Tina Green

Westport

I just checked Virginia birds (10 pm) and the bird was not seen today with continuous coverage. I'll be putting my hummer feeder up again tomorrow, as the western hummers are roaming again. Don't forget, we had a broad-billed on the Cape last year.

Frank Caruso, Forestdale

--- In capecodbirds at yahoogroups.com, Mary Keleher <maryeak at ...> wrote:

> A friend of mine emailed me this info. Not a Massachusetts bird but thought it might be of interest.
>
> A Violet-crowned Hummingbird has been frequenting feeders at The Huffman House at Creekside Farm, Newport, Craig County, VA.

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffamy/
>
> http://www.thehuffmanhousebandb.com/
>
> Mary Keleher,
> Mashpee, MA

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

MARKETPLACE

You have 1 New Message: Someone Challenges your IQ!.

How Many Triangles? 92.6% of Americans Fail this Question!.

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

Recent Activity

 1
New MembersVisit Your Group

Yahoo! Finance