[CT Birds] Migration festival

MARIA STOCKMAL m.stockmal at snet.net
Wed Jul 8 14:36:11 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

The migration festival at Lighthouse Point Park is Sunday, Sept. 27th, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and we are in need of volunteers.  If you would like to volunteer two hours of your time, please let me know.  Time slots are:  8 - 10, 10 - 12, and 1 - 2.  If you cannot commit to 2 hours but would like to help out anyway, please let me know too.

Volunteers are needed for:  Passing out flyers at the entrance and face painting.

We are also looking for vendors.  If you are an artist, photographer, or do wildlife crafts and would like to display your work for sale, please let me know.  There is no fee.  Table and chairs will be provided.

Maria Stockmal
Branford