[CT Birds] Wilson's Storm Petrel Pictures

streatham2003 at aol.com streatham2003 at aol.com
Mon Jul 13 19:42:43 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Just thought I'd let everyone know that a couple of Larry Flynn's pictures of Wilson's Storm Petrels are up on my blog:http://underclearskies.wordpress.com/2009/07/13/wilsons-storm-petrels-larry-flynn/ He said that he had a small number from Norwalk south to Stamford on a 22nm loop that he did today, with most seen in deep waters around Lobster Boats (the bait slicks attracting the birds). Four of the birds being found in CT waters.

Luke Tiller, Wilton
www.underclearskies.com