[CT Birds] iPod birding software

Kersey tresgatas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 07:30:49 EDT 2009

I have the iPod Touch with the BirdJam software and the Stokes bird calls
and I love it. With the software, you can use their categories (such as
birds by habitat) or create your own just like a playlist in iTunes. There
are pictures as well as sounds for each bird, and a description of each
call.

Kersey

--
Kirstin (Kersey) Lawrence-Apfel