[CT Birds] Where are the Petrels?

Mark Szantyr birddog55 at charter.net
Thu Jul 16 14:01:54 EDT 2009

And, in agreement with Dave, it changes the historical reading of bird
records as, in the past, observers worried about what waters a bird was seen
in.  To all of a sudden add a bunch of records for pelagic species in CT
because we are eliminating geopolitical boundaries and counting everything
we can see clouds the record.  Plus its fun waiting for that Fea's Petrel to
drift another mile closer...no, just one more mile...ok maybe one more

Mark S. Szantyr
80 Bicknell Road #9
Ashford, Connecticut 06278
Birddog55 at charter.net