[CT Birds] Miss. Kite, Windsor Locks

james.bair at snet.net james.bair at snet.net
Fri Jul 17 22:40:40 EDT 2009

Dear Nick,

It did look like an adult. I was thinking the same thing. MiKis had been reported from North Central Connecticut for about five or six years before last year's confirmed sighting. While the one I saw could be from the Simsbury nest,  I thought it was pretty far afield from there (especially with all those delicious dragonflies at Great Pond). At least one more nest is a possibility.

Jim B.