[CT Birds] "North American Birds" available online

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Fri Jul 31 08:03:54 EDT 2009

I got this off the Southeast Arizona listserv, but I thought it  might be
of interest to some of you:
"Date:    Thu, 30 Jul 2009 15:26:38 -0700
From:     Mark Stevenson <drbrdr at WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject: "North American  Birds" now on-line at SORA

Hi Birders,

The journal  now known as "North American Birds" and previously known =
as "Field Notes"  and "American Birds" etc is now available FREE on-line =
at SORA for the  years 1973-2008. 2008 is the most recent date of any of =
the journals  there.
I don't know who is responsible for this happening, but  they deserve =
a big "THANKS".

If you haven't used SORA,  check it out. Many journals are  available.

Good  birding,
Mark Stevenson
Tucson, AZ "
Don Morgan