[CT Birds] Turkeys

Kersey tresgatas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 09:36:56 EDT 2009

Hi Marten - I think there is a form you can download on the CT DEP website
for monitoring turkeys. They do monitor hens with poults. If you can't find
anything on the website the person to contact is Michael Gregonis at the
Franklin Wildlife Division, michael.gregonis at po.state.ct.us .

Cheers,
Kersey

--